Thursday, July 20, 2006

Getting a Lot of Milage

The article from POD-dy Mouth mentioned in my post below is getting its share of glory. Rightfully so, it was entertaining, and enlightening. So much so that A.C. Crispin, and Victoria Strauss devoted their post yesterday to the subject that pretty much mirrors what I said a mere few hours earlier. So, if you don't wish to believe me (most writers do not), go get it from the mouth of the most respected folks in the business today at: At Last! Writer Beware

3 comments:

Bernita said...

Lots of good stuff from Ann and Victoria.
Another thing that writers don't always realize is that - while the writing may be competent - the opening may be tired, the agents/editors having seen it so many yawning times before.
~ she said, after trashing the first 13 pages of her WIP ~

Shesawriter said...

I love that blog. I visit it several times a week.

Tami P said...

You're right, Bernita.

Me too, Tanya.