Friday, July 28, 2006

I probably won't have much to say today as I've been busy with a fresh face around the farm here. I hadn't planned on really making any issue out of personal things too much on this blog, but I couldn't help myself today. We had a little delivery that I'm so tickled about. So I'd like to introduce the newest addition to our family--Country Havens Shock and Awe:


Here she is with her mom.

We've had several foals born on the farm this year, but this little girl came as a bit of a surprise. We purchased the mom early this year bred but didn't think she was pregnant. She sure fooled us. :)

2 comments:

Bernita said...

Mum is an elegant lady in her black stockings.

Tami P said...

lol, thanks, Bernita, I do love 'mommy' there. She is such a sweetheart in personality, and her color is one of my favorites.