Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Joyfully Reviewed Has An Anniversary Gift For You

Melissa and I can’t believe that it has been a year since Joyfully Reviewed opened it’s doors.
We would like to share our success with all of our supporters. Welcome to our 1st Anniversary Blowout Bash!!!!!

WE HAVE PRIZES GALORE - THE AUTHOR RESPONSE HAS BEEN OVERWHELMING.

There are e-books, print books, promo items to be won and excerpts, oh my.

What does one have to do in order to become eligible and win any of these said prizes?

JOIN US at Chatting With Joyfully Reviewed, 8/14 - 8/31 and Look for my "Prize Posts"

Be a member of Joyfully Reviewed's Chat Group. Your name will be put into the hat ONCE. (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chatting_with_Joyfully_Reviewed)


Click to join Chatting_with_Joyfully_Reviewed

Be a member of our Chat Group AND Joyfully Reviewed's Archive Group. Your name will be put into the hat TWICE. (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyfullyReviewedArchives)

Be a member of our Chat Group AND Our Archive Group AND Post ANYTIME during our Anniversary celebration
(except for a Publisher chat day). Your name will be put into the hat THREE times.

Spread The Word!!!!!! It is going to be a Blast! Some of your favorite Authors will be dropping by, posting excerpts,
information about themselves, their books or just to say hi to their fans.

Note: If you are an author and would like to donate books (e-books or print) and/or promo items/ bookmarks, please email
Joy at Greeneyez2340@aol.com or Melissa (Melissa@JoyfullyReviewed.com)

Joy & Melissa
Owners - JoyfullyReviewed.com

2 comments:

Bernita said...

Makes me feel bad that I am allergic to contests and lost when faced with the intricacies of chat groups.
Sounds lovely, Miss Write!

Tami P said...

Oh no, say it ain't so, Bernita. Not so much the contest thing. I, myself don't have much time for those things, but I know of a lot of folks who love them, so figured I'd pass along the info...

but I do hope that when I have my chats (waiting for pub to open up a live chat room--coming soon. I much prefer that to the e-loops.) you will be able to come!!!