Friday, September 08, 2006

I Have ANOTHER New Home

Oh don't worry, I will always be here. Blogger is such a great tool for communication and friendship, but the methods of communion available to authors now on the Internet are nothing short of AMAZING.

COFFEE TIME ROMANCE has taken me into their heart. They've given me a new place to play. Unlike website, or blog, having a section on a forum is a way to get a little more indepth, and personal with readers and writers wishing to communicate with an author, and I heartily thank the good folks at CoffeeTime for their generosity.

So to get more indepth insights to my available works, some freebies, and down-to-earth coffee-klatching, stop by my forum at CoffeeTime here.

2 comments:

Bernita said...

I can't keep up....

Tami P said...

LOL, yeah, me either sometimes. :)