Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Kitty has Spoken


Well, you see, I had a little conversation with office kitty number 2 today, and it seems she's a bit miffed at having been left out of the office pictures. So I had to appease her sensibilities. You know how cats are. They figure that having once been considered royalty entitles them to have their every whim indulged. This is Heidi. She is not my personal assistant--I'm hers.

And just so you don't begin to wonder if I have a human family or not, since all I've posted on this blog have been pics of animals. My daughter and two grandchildren (yes, grandchildren, no old folks cracks now. LOL) came to visit the other day. This is my daughter Nicole, and Alexis and Dominic.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely cat, this comming from a dog kind of guy...

Since I already ran out of old folk cracks with you, I'll limit myself to congratulate you for the beautiful lineage!

Tami P said...

Thank you both!

Jose, funny man, I haven't started creaking yet.

Bernita said...

Exotic cat.
Lovely kid and gkids.

IM Cupnjava said...

Such a cute kitty! And your daughter is beautiful! What adorable grandkids. XD