Saturday, October 21, 2006

I'm Still Standing

Maybe only barely, but I'm still here. I want to thank Sonja for coming over this morning (or was it last night, I didn't notice the time on the post) and saying 'hey, wake up, where are you?' LOL You're a sweetie.

Have you ever had one of those months? Yep, not just one of those days, one of those months. Truthfully I can't decide if it's been one of the most boring months ever, one of the most frustrating months of all time, or if I just want to shoot myself, get it over with and not bother trying to decide.

It's been one of those months that seems to go from zero to sixty in a heartbeat, then slam to a halt and leave you feeling drained for the effort. I don't want to see like I'm complaining (although I'll bet my teeth that it sure sounds like I am, lol), I just want to let you all know why I have been pretty silent overall this month.

Sonja, sweetie, I am SO sorry I wasn't able to be involved in your party bash video. I was notified of it, although my email thingie magigie certainly wasn't sending all the notices and I missed the first one, it seemed like I would get in under the wire, but apparently I missed the submission time by a fraction of an inch.

Happy birthday to you even if it is late. :) You're a true gem on the path, and I'm so happy to know you.

So anyway, I am still standing on two feet, and still around. I pop in on your blogs and say hi when I can, but haven't really had much time, or when I do, the energy to post on here. I'll try to do better here soon.

Hugs and much love,

Tami

5 comments:

Bernita said...

Ha.
"Lilac memories" and "Love Sucks" sold this month and she says it's been boring....

EA Monroe said...

Hi, Miss Write!
There you are! I was going to leave a post last night asking where you had disappeared to, but I didn't want to wake you up in case you were sleeping! Now we can party!!

Tami P said...

LOL Bernita, those were a couple of the 'zero to sixty' moments... lol

Aw thanks EA, no, not sleeping, just trying to count and see if I have any hair left after this month. :)

s.w. vaughn said...

Aw, Tami, thank you so much!! I was just worried, cuz I hadn't seen a post from you in a while and I missed them! :-)

I'm glad you're okay. And no worries about the b-day thing; believe me, I understand "one of those months!" LOL

(((hugs))) Keep that hair on your head, now!

IM Cupnjava said...

See...Jose and I weren't the only ones worried.