Friday, November 10, 2006

Coffee Time


Come chat with me, Tami Parrington on November 14th at 9 Eastern in the Coffee Time Romance Chat Room. I will be there discussing my latest release from Chippewa Publishing, BIG MONEY, along with two other fantastic authors, Kimberly Dean, and Dara Edmonson discussing their latest and upcoming releases. It should be a great night of fun, and lots of prizes so come on in and have a cup of steaming, fresh coffee while you chat at http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/chat_entry.html

I look forward to seeing you there

~Tami

3 comments:

s.w. vaughn said...

Oooh! Sounds like fun! I shall strive to attend. :-)

Is that 9 a.m. or p.m.? And what time zone are we using here? *G*

Tami P said...

Hi sweetie, I sure hope you can make it, that would be great.

It's 9 PM Eastern (for me it's 8 central) Did I forget to say that in the post. Oh bad me. I'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

okay, see you there tomo night!