Monday, December 18, 2006

Buggy Beta

Is there something going goofy again with blogger this morning? It ate part of my post on the last post, and when I went in to edit it the system sent me to the post before it for editing.

I love the new blogger beta version. It's been great, but it still has it's buggy days I suppose. Have you guys tried the new layout on beta for formatting your blogs? I was skeptical at first when I read about click and drag movable templates, but they really ARE. Plus, you don't even have to go into the layout to change a particular area of the sidebars anymore once you've established it. For instance the links on my sidebar. If I want to add one, no more going into the template, finding the links section, adding the code, saving the template, then resaving the entire blog. No siree... now I just click on the little hammer and wrench on the sidebar right on the blog. It pops up my link box. It has insert boxes for the name of the link and the url. I save... done. If I want to move the links to another area, I do have to go into the layout, but it's just click on the link section and drag it to where I want it... done. Pretty cool stuff really.

No comments: