Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Celestine Prophesy

I LOVED the book years ago when I read it, so when I saw the movie out, and I hadn't even known they'd been making it--I just had to have it. I watched it tonight, well last night, and OMG it is just fantastic. If you love religious thrillers along the order of the DiVinci Code, or, what was the name of that old Shirley McLain movie? Walking In The Light, I think. You will love this movie.

It's based on the principles I very much believe myself spiritually so that made it even that much more exciting for me to watch. Overall it was pretty well made and had quite a few well-known actors that I'd seen many times. I can't remember their names off-hand. I'm really bad at that unless it's Keanu Reeves. LOL It was a really well-worth watching movie though.

Also, don't forget to check out Chapter One of Shakedown 2 posts down that I finally managed to get up here last night. The problem WAS in beta, not me. LOL

4 comments:

s.w. vaughn said...

Beta! Argh! :-) Well, I finally figured out how to comment in the damned thing. Woot!

Hmmm... I've heard of The Celestine Prophesy, but don't know what it's about (I know! I'm horrible!). Sound pretty cool, though!

Anonymous said...

Okay, sweatie, here you go:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0398842/

Click on that and you'll see the complete profile for The Celestine Prophesy, actors, director and such.

How wicked of you to take time off editing your poor author's ms to just sit a watch a movie! LOL

Tami P said...

Sonja YAYAYAYAYAYAY you shoved your way past the beta guards and got in! So happy to see you again.

Yes, it's a really cool movie.

Jose--THANKS sweetie. See how lazy I was? I could have just gotten up and gone into the living room and looked at the dvd. However, it was almost 2 in the morning. I got woke up by a phone call and couldn't get back to sleep so I decided not to wait until morning to post on here about the movie.

It really is a cool film.

Tami P said...

Oh, and yeah, my bad, actually having a life behind my author's backs. hahahaha