Sunday, December 17, 2006

A Little About Me

In the past week or so there has been a tremendous explosion of hits on this site. That's WONDERFUL and I welcome each and every one of you with open arms. What that means though, is that the demographics is changing here, and the focus is shifting a bit. That's not a bad thing at all however. What it does mean is that so will the tone of the posts on the blog here. Of course, I AM a writer, and I AM an editor--therefore, those things will not change. The good thing is that I am now going to be delving deeper into my own thoughts on everything that has an influence in my life, and all aspects of entertainment along with the writing and publishing industry.

It also means many folks here don't know a whole lot about me. For that reason I am posting two of my favorite videos made not too long ago that give an insight into what my life is both at my desk, and away. I hope you enjoy them. The first is a promo video I did for our ranch here where we raise miniature horses. The second is a humorous look into the daily grind of an erotica editor. Have fun, and thank you all for stopping by.

COUNTRY HAVEN RANCH:



A DAY IN THE LIFE...

No comments: