Friday, December 15, 2006

Mid-Air Mouse

Big thanks to Jules for leaving the link to this YouTube video in the comment box here. This is the video I was telling you about below in the new cushion hand-held mouse that you can make yourself and is easy on the hands! I'm checking it out now but it takes forever for my dial up to load the video so I'm posting it as I wait so you can see it too. Let me know what you think after you watch it, and I will too in the comment section here.

Okay, I can't seem to get the embed code to work so I'm just going to have to post the direct link to YouTube, sorry guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hohu8SSpduM

2 comments:

me said...

Have you updated your yourtube for your new beta account yet?

Tami P said...

No, you mean I have to do that... how do I do it?