Saturday, December 16, 2006

Quick Movie Review

I watched the new 'Miami Vice' last night. I liked the old TV show but what I loved most about it was it's sort of music video feel. That was new back then in the 80's. Now it's nothing unusual. The new movie was good, and after you got past the new characters playing the roles it was decent and I enjoyed it... what I missed was the BIG MUSIC in the intro. They did still play a remixed version of In The Air during the suspense part of the movie... but it's just not 'Miami Vice' without the da-da-da-da-dada-dada, and big flashy Miami scenes video clips in the beginning.

Overall, I liked it though. If you liked the series you'll probably like the movie--if you don't mind the missing intro music.

2 comments:

EA Monroe said...

Hey Tami. Colin Farrell can make bedroom eyes at me anytime!

Tami P said...

Oh yeah, no kidding! Both he and Jaimie Foxx were HOT HOT HOT in that movie.