Saturday, December 16, 2006

Seeing Double?

Sidebars that is.

If you're at all wondering how I got these nifty double side-bars (left and right side) wonder no more.

Thanks to a friend who pointed out a fantastic new web-page for techno-goofs like me. Here is Beautiful Beta's webpage on second side-bars. The blog is full of fantastic tips, but the side-bar page is my favorite. Warning... this is what worked on HIS template. It works basically the same on most, but some thought is necesssary to get some of the templates to work -- and SOME do NOT work with this. All three of my blogspot blogs have it now though, and while one of them worked exactly the way the post reads, the two others took some extra tweaking. It was well worth the effort though, and without the guideline I would NEVER in a million years figured it out myself.

No comments: