Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Well, my little gift will have to wait.

I'm not gonna lie to you. I'm a little ticked off. I was going to start something new here today. I have a story I'm writing. It's out of my normal genre, but I really like it. I have quite a few chapters done and I was going to begin posting chapter a day excerpts on my blogs as a sort of Christmas present to my readers and friends, rotating the start up chapter between each blog.

What's stopping me? Something is screwy with beta. My post column is all scrunched up. It was fine this morning, so I don't know if 1) it's a beta problem and it will fix on its own. 2) I screwed something up somehow and need to work on my templates (all my beta blogs are the same way) or 3) someone hacked into my blog. Pretty much I think 3 is not the issue, but I'm still left with do I try to fix something that may not be something "I" should be fixing and screw it up worse when it is fixed on their end, or not?

Either way, I'm not going to be posting a story excerpt until it's straightened out.

No comments: