Wednesday, January 10, 2007

You Gotta Love A Ham

Hey, this guy is one of my all-time favorite bloggers. I have lots, but Mr. Fabulous is fun to read, has a huge following whose comment trails are as much fun as the articles themselves sometimes, and he answers all his comments too--which is a huge plus in my book.

Brad went one step further in his Fabulous personality though, he gave us a image to capture our imaginiations. I'm not sure if this is the image he would prefer to portray on a personal level, but it sure is fun from this side, although I love his avatar image too. So here he is, Mr. Fabulous in all his wacky glory:

Check out Brad's 'Pointless Drivel' blog too!

2 comments:

EA Monroe said...

Hi Miss Write. I paid Mr. Fabulous a visit. He is...yeah, everything you said. I didn't leave a comment though. I need to make sure my medical insurance is paid up first!

Tami P said...

Isn't he a load of fun? Did you see the caption on his picture today? Oxymoron isn't an idiot with acne? I laughed hard at that.