Saturday, February 10, 2007

Meme For The Week

Okay, I'm going to attempt this. Good ole' Jose tagged me. These things are difficult for me when they're long like this mostly because there simply aren't ten weird random things about me. I'm so transparent. LOL

The rules are: Once you have been tagged you can't be re-tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you chose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your latest blog.

1. I'm going to cheat here and use -- The first movie I remember watching is My Friend Flicka starring Roddy McDowell.

2. I started smoking when I was about thirteen (don't roll your eyes, lol, I know it was bad) and have quit several times. Once for about two years, but it never seems to stick. One thing is for sure, I can definately say that what they say about starting up again at exactly the same place is true. The level doesn't go down just because you haven't smoked in years.

3. My favorite book when I was in High School was "Johnatan Livingston Seagull" by Richard Bach.

4. Yes, I was a virgin when I got married. (Cheating using some of Jose's ideas -- not the same answers though -- is tougher than I thought. Who really wants to know this? haha, only a guy would even care to put that in there in the first place.)

5. Contrary to American custom, I have no favorite sport.

6. I started studying the Russian language at 24 because I loved Mikhail Baryshnikov.

7. I graduated from High School in 1980! (I knew I shouldn't be using his examples... okay, now you can figure out how ancient I am.)

8. The first book I read for pleasure was 'The Black Stallion' by Walter Farley.

9. I've always been interested in the entertainment industry and have several novels built around that world.

Am I done yet? Nope, one more.

10. My first job was working in a dog boarding kennel when I was 16.

The inductees into the tag are: (Dang Jose you picked several of mine... and hey, I just noticed you spelled my name wrong in yours, I could have gotten out of this by a technicality!) I am going to by-pass selecting the other meme'ers. If you guys want to do it, feel free and leave a link in the comment section here so I can visit your blog. Sorry, Jose, but I think I've just now decided that I really prefer meme's like Colleen's. (See an example of it here on my MissWrite blog). They're voluntary and you don't have to rope anyone else into them afterwards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Tami, sorry about the typo though. I guess I need an editor even for my blogging!LOL.
At least I know you read mine! hehehe.

IM Cupnjava said...

http://imcupnjava.blogspot.com/2007/02/cups-top-ten.html