Monday, February 26, 2007

The Spiritual Being Within



The Lotus Path Workshops offer a unique opprotunity to explore your inner path and widen your horizons. This unique workshop offers a presence online now where you can find out all about the workshop and what if can offer you while you enjoy a wonderful time at Yosimite. I spent a few years in my twenties very involved in the Eastern religions and found them very soothing. While I didn't end up subscribing to the actual structures of those religions I still firmly believe in the inner power that we possess and the connection to a greater power that encompases all beings.

I still firmly believe in the ability to heal ourselves and rejenerate ourselves, but it's easy to get sucked into some of the claims of many online charlatans who tell you they can heal you long distance, and require large sums of money for the effort. The power to heal is within yourselves. What is required is the knowledge and the practice of how to do it. A guide that will help you develop the inner strengths.

I'll confess that my beliefs in the theories do waver, and that I'm not nearly as strong at it as I once believed I was. I haven't had as much time to pursue that path of study. It's something I regret, and know I should pay more attention to. Sadly it's also something that is easily pushed aside.

Find out more about this relaxing and enlightening workshop and see if it is right for you.











LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.

No comments: