Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Do Angels Smile?

Have you ever wondered if angels smile? There was a time I would have said -- I can’t answer that. If they do, they’ve never smiled on me. Fate, it seems, has a cruel sense of humor. Twisted really. Fate’s never smiled on me either. Spit was more like it. I don’t know if I believe in heaven, or hell, but I do believe in fate, and it’s no circumstance either. Fate is a bitch, pure and simple. Feminine through and through.

Lately though I'd have to say -- yes. Angels do smile, and fate can be kind. She's been good to me these past couple of months. Perhaps it's timing. Perhaps it's simple 'dumb luck', but I prefer to think that maybe we are just too impatient wanting things to work out when they weren't meant to be... when the time is right, angels smile, and everything falls into place.

No comments: