Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Take The Bull By The Horns

Do you ever feel like you need an extra dose of energy? Wish you had the energy your kids have? (Oh boy I do. Or my grandkids. Just watching them makes me tired.) Sometimes I'd just like to replace the coffee I drink in hopes of a little charge. Red Bull has bullet speed energy and can give you that extra boost to get through a tough meeting, or a long day. For me, a long line of sleepless nights on mare, or goat, stare leaves me exhausted the morning after. I seriously need something like this to get me through the long weeks of little sleep. It will also stimulate your metabolism. Something I desperately need. It's not really my food intake, it's a very slow and sluggish metabolism especially now as I'm nearing the age where I have none at all. Shake off fatigue and shake up your brain power. Take life on with a clear head by taking the bull by the horns and 'live life at bullet speed'.

No comments: