Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A Cup Of Laughter

What do you do when you have a friend who has been shunned by a priest, banned from IHOP and caused the collapse of at least one writer's group? You smile, give them a cyber hug, and a link from your blog because they're just that cool. I don't get to talk to my little 'cupcake' much anymore, but I still think she's such a fantastic writer, and all-around cool lady to hang with. Reading her posts makes me smile, and that's the genuine gift that she has... the ability to make you laugh.

3 comments:

The Ferryman said...

Banned from IHOP...how cool is that?

Tami P said...

Yeah, only Cup could accomplish something like that.

IM Cupnjava said...

Shunned by priests, banned from IHOP, banned from the Consumption Junction chat room, kicked out of a Christian outreach center, kicked from youtube...there's more, but I can't remember them. Somewhere in some file I have a list of all places that no longer allow Cup. *heavy sigh*