Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tommy Boy is Coming Back

I didn't get to watch any movies last night, but I did hear on the news this morning that former Magnum P.I. star, Tom Selleck is going to be the new lead in the current series Las Vegas. Actor James Caan apparently is stepping down and Selleck is going to take his place. I'm kind of anxious to see him again in a role. I wonder what he looks like now. I remember him being quite the 'heartthrob' back in the 70's and 80's. I hope he's aged well.

2 comments:

EA Monroe said...

Tami, Tom S. was in Oklahoma a couple of years ago at the Cowboy Hall of Fame for his last movie premier. He still has what it takes.

What have you been up to lately?! I haven't seen you over at Bernita's lately.

Tami P said...

Aw I can't wait to see him if he gets in that movie... why don't any of these guys hang around Donovan. LOL You're so lucky.

Yeah I haven't been around enough. The big freeze we just got put me in a winter blues type thing where it was just get stuff done and go hibernate. LOL Hoping it's over now.