Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Yahoo had a great article... I just couldn't see it.

Okay, today seems to be the day for me to list my pet-peeves. I like Yahoo's main page. It is set as my opening page when I get online and I like seeing the articles they have. I learn a little bit each day... I REALLY wanted to see one of them today about making pizza on the barbeque. What an excellent idea! I love pizza, and in the summer we love to barbeque... but it was a video clip! Why couldn't they write an article about it? The video could have been extra. Not only do I have trouble with video clips sometimes on my slow dial up, but I can't share them with you guys either because their video pages don't have 'urls' it's just a pop up window.

I still don't know how to make pizza on the barbeque... bummer.

No comments: