Wednesday, May 23, 2007

All Stars

I watched Dancing With The Stars last night. I don't usually get to sit down at watch TV at that time. In fact, I wasn't supposed to be then either but I had a few minutes so I flipped through the channels and saw that coming on and decided to watch for a few minutes. Well, I got hooked. I sat there through the whole thing. All three of the final competing teams were fantastic. I would have had a really hard time deciding between them. Watching the footage of their family and friends talking about the experiences they had throughout the competition made it even more difficult, but I'm glad Apollo won. I liked him and was mezmerized by the Tango he and his dancing partner did. I wonder if they're running out of 'stars' though since all of the competitors this time were sports stars rather than entertainment stars. I hope it comes back next season, I may just have to watch them all.

No comments: