Friday, May 11, 2007

Can't Win For Losing

There is an article today on Yahoo that even thin people may be fat on the inside. Yep, you heard me, even you skinny folks may have dangerous fat deposits around vital organs internally and not even know it. What will they come up with next? Me, I know I'm fat. Personally I'd rather be 'thin on the outside' than the otherway around. haha. I think sometimes medical science people just sit around all day saying--what can I come up with next to really mess with people's minds. First it was butter, then it was nooo butter is good, it's margarine that's bad. Oh and eggs are bad... wait, wait, no eggs are good. Steak is good... steak is bad... MAKE UP YOUR MINDS. I don't think they really know. My motto: Live well, live happy, hurt no one, and everyone dies eventually.

After all, why struggle to lose wait when you can't really win for losing?

No comments: