Sunday, May 06, 2007

Isn't that how it's supposed to work?

I went to a farm swap (sale) this morning. We got up at 4 am, milked the goats, fed all the horses, goats, chickens, geese, dogs, and what have you, and loaded up two of our sale colts and drove down the road to the Kankakee Fair Grounds where they have a farm swap meet every 1st Sunday of the month from April through October. I sold both boys! (and bought two goats)

oops

Isn't that how it's supposed to work?

Hey, at least I did come out a little a head. The two goats didn't cost me anything as we traded one of the colts for them... and they come with extras--both goats are bred and should kid in about 4 months. The other little colt we actually sold for cash so I did sort of play it right... right? LOL Hey, you only live once.

No comments: