Thursday, May 10, 2007

A Passing Fad?

Could it be? Could TV really be loosing it's hold on the human mind? From its inception television has held people captive in front of boxes -- almost to the point of brain-washing. Studies say that there are 2.5 MILLION less television viewers than there were just ONE year ago. Could it be that we are starting to learn how mind-numbing television really is? Ok I admit I watch some TV, but really not much on what used to be considered the national average. Maybe an hour a day, and usually just because I'm done with my work and I want to relax and get sleepy. Still, where have all the TV watchers gone? Probably to Nintendo. So much for learning about mind-numbing. Then again, there is the computer, and the Internet... no... that's not mind-numbing at all.

No comments: