Saturday, May 05, 2007

Supplies Online

If you're like me and run through office supplies like water but hate going to the store either because of the inconvienience, or distance why not get your office supplies online? I do. It's easy and lots of times even cheaper. There are great places like business-supply.com that carry everything, and I mean everything from desks and chairs right down to waste baskets and paperclips and even give you free shipping on most orders over fifty dollars. Since it's the shipping that 'kills' most savings deals online, that's the clincher right there... save money and pay no shipping. How hard is it to drop 50 bucks on office supplies anyway? I can do it with my eyes closed and one hand tied behind my back. Best of all, I don't have to battle traffic to replenish my supply.

No comments: