Saturday, June 16, 2007

Can You Spare Some Change?

I think I should start a 'gadgets and geeks' blog. I love all the little gizmos and gadgets that make life easier. I think this coin sorter is really cool. Loose change drives me insane. I'm very meticulous about putting all my change in my wallet, and when it gets to be too much into a jar. Wrapping it when there's enough is a real pain in the butt though. This little invention makes it all so easy. I would have loved it when my kids still lived at home. I would constantly find nickles, dimes, pennies all over the place. Vaccuming their bedrooms was a constant struggle to keep from picking them up and having them get stuck in the rotor clanking like crazy until I turned off the machine. I'm not sure if I could have gotten them to put their change in the coin sorter, but it would have been lovely to try.

No comments: