Monday, June 11, 2007

The End of The Sopranos

Wow... the Sopranos ended last night and I can't say with a bang. I have been watching this season faithfully and all the anticipation to the big 'explosive' ending just didn't pan out. Oh sure, a few people got knocked off, but the main family remained untouched--even happy. Sure it's nice to see some of their issues got resolved, but even that was pretty much a 'simple' fix. The very, very end of the episode built up a lot of tension... and then boom, it was over. It left it open to your interpretation I suppose as to what would have happened next. Would the entire family get killed gangsta style in the restaurant, or would they just eat and go home happy ever after. The possibility for either were there. But it was just over.

Sorry, that was SO disappointing that the two new HBO series I was looking forward to watching I now don't know if I want to trust getting involved with.

1 comment:

EA Monroe said...

Miss Write -- if you have cable, go to "On Demand" and from there go to the "Freezone" -- We've been watching "The Tudors" and it's been a pretty good series so far. I'd watch anything with Jonathan Rhys-Myers any day.

Of course, tonight "Big Love" starts!