Thursday, June 14, 2007

Home Of Your Own

If you're looking for a new home like I am, especially if it's not locally it helps to have a real estate you feel really comfortable with. If you're selling a current home it's just plain smart. Selling 'by owner' seems like a good deal, and a way to save money, but real estate laws are so complex you could end up making serious miscalculations, and even end up in deep legal trouble. I know, I held a real estate license. It's been years, and I don't do it anymore, but even with my background I wouldn't even attempt to sell, or buy without the guidance of someone licensed and up-to-date on the legalities, not to mention their much better equiped to find property for me, or buyers for my house than I ever could be on my own. Play it smart, play it safe, invest in peace of mind and find a great real estate agent to help you through one of the biggest purchases, or sales situations life has to offer... a home of your own.

No comments: