Monday, June 11, 2007

A Room Of Their Own

Making a really cool place for kid's in their rooms is really helpful in getting them to go to bed happily when they're young, and creating a pleasant, and happy environment for them to do homework and just have a place of their own as they get older. Finding kids bedding that suits their specific passions is a great way to do that. My son's growing up was baseball. Anything and everything baseball. He loved lots of sports, but baseball was his passion and he had the sheets, comforters, pillowcases, and everything else in his room completely dedicated to the all-American sport. My daughter's was horses. I think she'd still have everything all horses in her current home if her hubby would allow it, but lucky for her, my granddaughter has the same passion. She even has a t-shirt that says 'Will trade brother for pony'. Of course, she has the bed dressings to match her desire. I tease my daughter and ask her who spends more time in Alexis' bedroom, her or her daughter. One thing's for sure, the kids just love their rooms.

No comments: