Thursday, June 07, 2007

Shadows Of Time

For a real life thriller of a supernatural story, read Liz's Shadows Of Time blog. She's related some stories that are real life, and would stand your hair on end. She also has some of the most heart-warming stories of growing up in Oklahoma, and her wild, wacky, and wonderful family. I love to read Liz's blog. She had a post the other day explaining that her mom's birthday was the 3rd. Maybe that's why we can relate to each other... I'm a Gemini too. My birthday is the 9th. So I'm as crazy as her mom. She goes on in the post to tell all about her memories of a womderful mother, and her 'Mayberry'esque' childhood that's the stuff 'the good old days' are all about. Her blog is a piece of Americana that should not be missed.

2 comments:

EA Monroe said...

Hi Miss Tami! I was wondering when your birthday was! Tomorrow! I hope you have a wonderful birthday with lots of presents and a good time with family and friends. You deserve the best!

Thanks for the mention -- I was surprised. I still need to post about the seances!

Enjoy your birthday weekend! ~Liz

Tami P said...

Hey lady. I am going to have a blast tomorrow... Bob is taking me to a goat show! LOL It's my idea of a great time anyway. haha

I love your blog. Reading about your life and childhood in Oklahoma is such a joy.