Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Shop Anywhere

I've been shopping all over the country. It's wonderful how easy that is online. No limits on distance or time anymore. I can go shopping at a north carolina furniture store, or a Wisconsin cheese store, or a California surfing shop. Anywhere my desire takes me I can go with the click of a finger. That just never ceases to amaze me. It's kind of sad in a way that younger people take it so for granted. My own kids think nothing of the convienience of shopping online. They've pretty much had the ability to do that all their lives. At least from the time they could really appreciate it. Heck my five year old granddaughter thinks it's perfectly normal. I wonder what kind of cool things her kids will think are perfectly normal twenty, thirty years from now.

1 comment:

Wrought Iron Furniture said...

Wrought iron furniture is always a great place to start and has endless options, need help picking the right one check out http://buyitnowfurniture.com