Thursday, July 26, 2007

Full Circle Is Out

I am such a horrible friend. I feel so bad. My good friend I.M. Cupnjava, whom many of you also know recently had her debut novel published. I've known about it for days and I keep forgetting to shout out about it. I remember, just too late after I've shut down my computer for the night. Shame, shame, shame on me.

This is a book that is not to be missed! It has everything from erotica to blow your mind religious concepts. It is a version of the ever popular yaoi style of erotica that is a long-lasting art in Japan and now sweeping other continents as well. It's a new twist on vampires that will make your blood tingle. It is everything any reader could ask for. Get ready to hold on to your seat for a wild ride.

Check out the awesome cover.



In a war-torn world, a group of vampires struggle to reclaim their past glory. One of their own is missing. Weakened by solitude, the leader of the vampires, Kendrick, must find Byron, his covenant mate, before the pain of isolation kills them both. However, locating Byron is the least of the vampires' problems.

The chaos of the world's death rattle breeds suffering, death, and pestilence as well as a call for vengeance. The opposing sides of good and evil never looked so similar. A war that began with the dawn of time has enjoyed a respite. That respite is ending. Vampiric history, human history, and the lives of two lovers are about to come full circle.

Check out this awesome book today at: FULL CIRCLE - Lady Aibell Press

No comments: