Sunday, July 29, 2007

Old Office Woes

I was looking at some new office furniture just recently. It's getting time to really consider a new desk. The one I'm using now is an antique to be sure. It belonged to my great uncle for years before he passed it on to me. It has to be close to eighty years old. It's VERY sturdy, but kind of small. While everything fits on it, there's not much surface room to write on with all the computer stuff on it. This desk was made WAY before computers became popular in homes. LOL It has nice drawer space, but one of the drawers is permanently locked and I lost the key so the only way I can get into it is to take the drawer on top of it completely out and reach down to the locked drawer. It's kind of a comical contortionist act. I am in the mood for something contemporary anyway.

1 comment:

Cheryl's Office said...

My home office became more productive after I purchased new office furniture. I decided to use modular pieces to allow me to change the configuration. This way I can be more creative at work and at home.