Sunday, July 15, 2007

Series Update

I'm almost up-to-date on my series for the week. I often tape them in case I get called away by something on the farm, or work on-line during the episode. The only one I haven't watched yet is my Friday night installment of 'Painkiller Jane'. This week's 'Big Love', and 'Burn Unit' were fantastic as always. I added a new series on Friday nights--the second season of 'Psyche'. I'm still a little up in the air over whether I'll continue with that one. I didn't see the first season, but the commercials looked really funny. I found the show itself to be a little campy, but still good enough to hold my interest, so we'll see.

I bought a copy of the new DVD 'Astronaut Farmer' yesterday. I've been dying to see that since I first saw the commercials. I meant to watch it yesterday but ran out of time. I'll let you know how it was after I see it today.

4 comments:

EA Monroe said...

Hi Tami! Just popping over to see what you've been up to lately.

Big Love on Monday nights. That's about the only thing I sit down and watch on the tube, although I did forget to watch Big Brother last night! I'll check out some of the others you mentioned.

Did you ever get to see the Police in concert back in the 80s? Sting offered a lot of inspiration for some of the stories I wrote way back when!

Tami P said...

Hey there. Glad to see you. I've been checking out your blog too. Loved the escapades of your teenaged rituals with the old abandoned homes story. lol I tried to comment, but computer was giving me trouble on every site I tried to comment on the other day.

I love Big Love. If you liked McGyver in the past, or the movie True Lies, you'd probably love Burn Unit too.

Tami P said...

forgot to mention, no, I never did get to see them live. But I've always loved their music. Man I bet your stories were terrific based on Sting. What a hunk. LOL.

EA Monroe said...

Sting was a hottie -- still is -- even with all those kids!! I was reviewing a chapter from one of my "Sting" inspired stories and have been thinking about posting it sometime soon. You'll probably recognize the Sting-influence when I get around to doing it!