Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Big Love Bang Up Season Finale Episodes

Wow, this season ender is amazing, and these last episodes are just blowing it all out. If you have been watching it you'll know what I'm talking about in this post... if not, it may give you an idea of how action packed these episodes are. The writer's of Big Love are just leaving out all the stops.

I can't believe how everything is falling apart. Someone's gonna die, and I don't just mean Roman, at least that's what I think. Albie is SUCH an evil mutha. The way he's killing Roman now is just crazy, I wonder somehow if he'll get stopped and Roman will have him put away, but it doesn't look like it, it looked like in the end of the last episode like he was being done in by that cocktail of drugs Albies wife gave him. Who knows though, I thought he was dead from the gun shot in the episode from the week before. Nicole, jeesh, I'd say something's gonna happen to her, but that would kind of kill the series because she's the wife that REALLY causes all the trouble, although just lately Barb has been making waves too. About the only one who still isn't like that is Margene. I don't blame her for the way she acted at all in the last episode. Somehow too, I don't know how but Bill always manages to come out squeeky clean. Like how in the end it worked out with the two wives in front of those 'poker buddies' in the restaurant who probably will buy into the gambling machines now that Bill isn't such a 'holy roller' in their eyes.

I don't know what's gonna happen with Nicole and stealing that money, and Albie knowing about it, or that rat father of Bill's trying to use Albie to get at his sons. Funny about the mother giving him his divorce papers but I don't like her either, coniving witch. Then Nicole with that huge slip of the tongue to Albie about Bill buying into Weaber Gaming (or whatever it's called) or course she didn't know it was something that her father wanted, so she really didn't know, but ouch, that's why I think someone in the family's going to get shot.

No comments: