Monday, August 13, 2007

End of The Seasons

Well, I guess that the week before last was the season finale of Painkiller Jane. They didn't say a word about it being the end but last Friday it wasn't on at all. I hope they don't do that with Burn Notice. I'm so hooked on Burn Notice, but I know the season must be ending soon. I'd hate to just find out because it wasn't on anymore though. I think that's kind of a raw deal. Or maybe it's just because I'm so used to being told how many shows are left when it gets down to the end of the season like with the HBO series. Big Love is winding out now with only 3 more shows for the season, and it's going full-guns. I love it. Now John From Cincinnati had it's finale yesterday and I'm tellin' ya, I don't think I'll watch it again next season. I kept on watching this season hoping it would all make sense. In some ways it did, but it was just to esoteric for me I guess. Burn Notice on USA Network continues to thrill each week though and I'm happy for that and HBO's Big Love. Those two turned out to be the real winners.

No comments: