Sunday, August 12, 2007

Keeping Time

I've always wanted a watch like Bob has. He's always worn swiss army watches and I think they're so great. It just seems like everytime I have something go wrong with a watch I'm in the wrong place and I need one in a hurry. Well finally I just decided it was time to just get the watch I want no matter what. I think they're really a great watch and look great too. Considering the kind of work Bob does and then the farm too they seem really durable and accurate. They even have really cool clocks and pocket watches. I don't know that pocket watches are all that common anymore, but I think they're cool. It's sort of classy for a guy in suit. It's really amazing the different styles and types they come in. I think this one is really great:



I love the silver/gold combo. That's the one I'd want.

1 comment:

Watchmen said...

Swiss Army is an awesome brand, one of the best sellers.