Tuesday, August 21, 2007

New Article

I just had my new article published on AC. It was a simple household tip type article, but it was one I was kind of excited about because it worked for me. It is called 'Household cure for Ringworm'... ew, Icky subject I know, and in all my years I'd never had ringworm, but with all the humidity it actually happened earlier this month. After I got over the being upset about it, I did some research and found it is a very common thing and not associated with worms at all, but a fungus due to the heat and humidity. Anyway, doing more research found several home cures and one that was actually doable, and seemed like it would work so I tried it. There is some debate in various online areas on the use of this cure, but I can tell you it works -- at least it did for me.

No comments: