Friday, August 17, 2007

Painkiller Jane is back

Hey I thought Painkiller Jane was over for the season when it didn't show up last Friday night, instead it was replaced by 'Flash Gordon' (it is the sci-fi channel after all), but apparantly it was just a matter of the FG premiere and they needed the extra time slot. That's all I can figure anyway since there was no warning. I'm kind of glad because I wasn't quite ready for the season to be ending just yet. I like the show. I was a harder sell for me than Burn Notice, or Big Love, but it sure beat out John From Cincinnati which sucked. Painkiller Jane is actually really cool. There was only one episode that I thought was a little cheesy. In fact even that one wasn't after the first few minutes but it took awhile to get over the initial 60's sci-fi movie moment. From then on I've liked the show very much, so I'm glad I get to see it again tonight.

No comments: