Saturday, August 04, 2007

Spare Change

I haven't had a chance to get on here in such a long time! Wow, it's been about five days. It really didn't seem that long, but I've been prepping for shows and doing other work when online so I haven't even had time to do my normal visiting and such. I did glimpse an article during last week as I got online that Yahoo had on their home page about people in Japan being freaked out because they'd found huge amounts of cash stuffed into their mailboxes.

Now I don't know about you but it wouldn't freak me out at all. I'd be on my knees thanking God or whatever force managed to move that money in my direction. LOL I'm happy just to find spare change in the sofe, or washing machine. I wouldn't even care if it came up in the drains of the kitchen sinks. Money is money, and I'd be just as pleased as punch. You wouldn't hear me saying 'that just freaked me out man, I don't know what to do'. I know what to do... SHOPPING TRIP!

No comments: