Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tonight's Burn Notice

I can't wait for tonight's episode of 'Burn Notice' on USA network. Last week Michael finally got his dossier (I think that's how you spell it) that would tell him who issued the Burn Notice on him. The coming previews said this week that he had been labeled high risk, or something like that, so it was about time he started acting like it. It's intriguing how they are going to continue now that Michael knows what the burn notice was and who issued it. That was one of the leading premises of the entire first season so far, his striving to find out. I am hooked on the characters and story lines though. They're amusing while thrilling at the same time. There can't be too many episodes left in the season.... I hate the end of seasons when I really love the shows. Big Love is winding down with only two to go, and Burn Notice will probably follow the same week. :( It's going to be a long time until next season.

No comments: