Monday, September 17, 2007

Drink UP

You know, speaking of water and things I've learned. Okay, we've all heard that drink 8 glasses of water a day thing, especially for diets, and Bob and I were talking the other day about that and why that should be so unusual, and why that's such an important thing for people to take to heart---but think about it, on the average, unless someone is consciously dieting, or very health concious, how often do they drink water? I know for my own experience, I rarely drank water. Okay, a sip here and there to take an aspirin, or vitamin, etc... but actually drink water instead of coffee, pop, tea, whatever.... nope. I just think that's pretty much the common thing too. It's so not a good thing. Water is so vital to our make up and can make such a drastic difference in how we feel, look, and even our general health.

So drink up... water's free too. :)

No comments: