Friday, September 28, 2007

Getting Less Forgiving

Well, I watched the season premiere of CSI last night. Why is it that the shows lately with the most hype, or promise after a cliff-hanger ending last season are the ones that seem to be such a let down. I don't remember it being like that a few years ago. The only show that didn't disapoint at all from beginning to season finale this year was 'Burn Notice'. I can't wait for that one to come back, and sure hope they don't mess it up next season. The CSI cliffhanger with the one unit member trapped somewhere in the desert under a car was, at first, confusing they way they kept flashing back and forth, and then, well just boring really. I'd say that I'm through with that show except for the fact that I know hubby will still want to watch it. He's a lot more forgiving of disappointing shows. I guess I'm getting less so in my old age.

No comments: