Thursday, September 06, 2007

Live With It

I watched 'the Biggest Loser' last Tuesday. It was very inspirational. I never watched it before, but now that I'm seriously working on my diet and health, I figured it might be something to get into, and it really as. Although this first episode of the season wasn't really 'the show' but rather a reunion of past 'losers' in a way that was even more inspirational. Having lost the weight, and then KEPT it off, because as we all know, that's REALLY the hard part. If I'd kept all the weight off that I've lost in my lifetime of dieting, I'd have disappeared long ago. Keeping it off is what counts, and like someone said today on a commentary, what that's all about it DIETS... diets don't work, because at some point you stop dieting, and it all comes back. It's about lifestyles, and changine how you do things in a healthy way that you can live with forever.

No comments: