Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New Seasons, New Shows

The new fall lineup is going to be starting soon. Most of it seems to begin the week of the 21st. A few things have already started up, like 'The Biggest Loser' which I'm watching for the first season since I'm on a diet too. Fun new shows that I'm looking forward to are 'Cain' which looks like the Sopranos in the nightclub business, and some body cop show that I suddenly can't remember the name of.It kind of looks like a 'Lethal Weapon' type of thing. It will be good to have some regular shows to watch again, and Burn Notice will be starting back up in a week after the US Open winds up. That's really cool. I can't remember any show having a 'no-break' first season then second right in a row. But they say it's really popular. I can see why. I really love it.

No comments: