Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Real Loser

Anybody here been watching the 'Biggest Loser' show on NBC on Tuesdays? This is my first season watching the show. I don't usually get into reality shows at all, but when they are centered around something I'm doing too I tend to get excited about it. The only thing with the show is, although I work out everyday using varied types of exercises, watching that show makes me feel like I'm not doing a danged thing! The thing is, just going by the woman's losses because the men are loosing way more each week, but that's typical of the male/female difference in regards to weight loss, just going by the women, they aren't loosing any faster than I am in spite of being immersed in the program 24/7 and working out like maniacs. Some people I've talked to knock the show because it's not 'realistic' for just everyday people to go through that type of routine--true, but, probably not necessary either. Eat well, eat right, exercise, and it is possible to get the same results.

No comments: