Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Something To Think About

I was thinking for the past few days of getting an outside job again. At least for a little while. Working at home is really nice but the money is so up and down, and I'd really like a reliable check for a few months. It's always nice to have that right before Christmas. Man can you believe Christmas is right around the corner again? This year just zoomed on by. One of the jobs I'd thought about was an ad for a receptionist. I kind of like sitting at reception desks and doing that. You meet so many cool people all day, and the job is never really boring. At least not if the business is active. Not sure if I'll actually go out and get a job. There are so many things about working from home that I like, obviously. It is something to think about though.

No comments: