Monday, December 03, 2007

Transformers

I finally sat down and watched Transformers last night! I've had this movie for weeks and it seemed like everytime I was getting set to watch it something would come up and distract me. I think partially it was a matter of I had several friends say they were disappointed in it, so I was a little less than enthused about it as well. Here is just a perfect example of why you shouldn't listen to critics, or even friends when deciding on a movie, or a book.

I liked it.

Perhaps it was the fact that for a 'serious' movie there was a lot of levity in it. I LIKE that. I loved the fact that the autobot goodguys (Optimus Prime and his pack) not only had hilarious personalities, they had very individual personalities. It was a fun movie, although it does require a good deal of suspension of disbelief. If you like comic book styled movies this one is a winner.

No comments: